***UPDATED with my thoughts on the new recipes****
As I was talking to a dear friend, who blogs over at From which fills the heart the other day she said she LOVED it when I posted about our meals, and how I cook for my crew! SO I thought.. why not try to bring it back?!? Here it goes! I shop every two weeks and normally two stores.. Walmart for EVERYTHING expect meat which I purchase at Publixs .. My normal budget is 150$ but this week I blew it and spent $240. And Yes i have to take all my kids to the store with me so this is a glimpse of us!!! haha
Most of them have recipes if you click the name!
- Hashbrown casserole-small group
- Chicken Gravy/biscuits
- Lasagna casserole
- tamale pie ***family favorite!
- potato kielbasa **new recipe this was a huge hit! although we didn’t use the mustard.. didn’t have any
- BLT’s , cut up apples
- chicken noodle casserole w/ sweet peas **new recipe Very good but to hard to replace the dairy will not make again
- Roast beef, mashed potatoes & asparagus
- Chicken pot-pies
- ham & bean soup “ w/cornbread **new recipe Good and really easy.. the kids loved it but Joel wasn’t a fan
- crockpot corn & potato chowder ***new recipe didn’t make it yet
Snacks/things to make
- cinnamon coffee cake : http://beautyandbedlam.com/cinnamon-pecan-coffee-cake/
- homemade refried beans **to try!:)
- pumpkin muffins
- brownie bags
- cook a whole chicken
SOOO what are you cooking????