We recently returned from our yearly vacation.. it was sooo much fun! We did Disney again this year (it is our 6th time going since we got married 9.5 years ago). Many have asked what we did the whole 7 days. We only went to 1 theme park *SeaWorld – tips and transportation are here. We enjoying relaxing and not always on the go. We do things a bit more slow.. and we love it!!
We stayed on property at Fort Wilderness and camped in a Camper… *we have always done tenting but were blessed this year to borrow one. So what did we do?!?!
- bike riding tons of trails and sidewalks everywhere
- swimming pools *with splash pads for the kids & a slide for the big kids of ALL ages:)
- Horse barn – with pony rides for $5.00
- visiting the other hotels – getting to ride all the modes of transportation offered!!! *kids favorite!
- Going to the camp fire sing-a-long and movie under the stars & you get to meet Chip and Date
- canoeing -these can be rented at the bike barn *as of 9/14 it was $6.50 for half an hour
- We rented a golf cart and took it to all the different sites and saw all the wild animals and the different decorations there were displayed by other campers.
We also did a little of this..
playing in the dirt, sidewalk chalk, building “traps” in the sand, relaxing, coloring, and just spending some down time together!
For us that is what vacation is. Spending time together ..just being together! Hope this helps someone!