I found out about “first days’ a while back from Nicole over at journey to josie… Its a simple challenge and one i know i would love as soon as i read/heard about it! All you have to do is on the first day of each month you PHOTO document your day from start to finish.. I LOVE this idea for many reasons..
- makes you see the importance in the little things
- helps you remember what your ‘everyday’ was like
- simple easy scrapbook -if you so choose!
- a peak for others to see a normal-ish day
- guilt free (im taking pictures each month:)
and so many more!!
SOO here is the first time ive done it, Here goes our March First day
fun with the camera after the ‘friends’ leave and before dinner
freezing (37 degrees, so a fire made by daddy!)
SO in general that was our first day in March.. my first time doing this and now looking at it i MISSED a lot of fun things (like running @5:45am, yummy bbq sandwiches, couch time with my superman and so much more!) So i plan to be more -camera happy- next month!
If you did a ‘first day’ add a comment with your link:)
Cant wait until next months first:)