On the quest to eat out only one meal a week.. I must do a little more organizing! Soo here goes my Meal plan for this week!
(some of these also fit in with my monthly goals.. double score!!)
- Southwestern Egg roll w/rice
- Bruschetta chicken w/mashed potatoes — part of monthly goal–
- Pesto Panni w/salad
- Freezer meal : Chili (which was part of the freezer meal swap i was in earlier this month)
- Gnocchi Soup w/homemade Italian bread sticks –both are monthly goals!–
- No bake granola bars
- homemade hot chocolate
- bread machine cinnamon rolls –part of monthly goal–
- Homemade trail mix (chex, peanuts, raisins, dried coconut, pretzels)
Plan ahead recipes
- cook whole chicken in crockpot
- make stock afterwards
REALLY excited about the last two.. ive FINALLY after 8 years of marriage decided to cook a whole chicken.. wish me luck!
What are you cooking this week??